Using FlySight with Paralog
A free trial version of Paralog is available on the Paralog website.
To register your FlySight with Paralog, you will need to provide a serial number. To retrieve the serial number needed by Paralog, simply download a jump from the FlySight. When the download is complete, Paralog will display the serial number of the FlySight.
Downloading a Jump
To download a jump from the FlySight, follow these steps:
- Connect the FlySight to your computer. The FlySight should be recognized as an external disk.
- In Paralog, select "FlySight" as your logger type in the File menu or from the toolbar.
- Select "Read FlySight" in the File menu or from the toolbar.
- Click OK in the "Read FlySight" dialog.
- Select the file(s) you would like to download from the external disk representing FlySight in the file chooser dialog popping up.
Note: On OSX you will find the FlySight in the “Volumes” folder in the root of your file system.